The Turtle tag from Pataco is mainly used to secure banded products. There is a band or strap around the cardboard box of the product. The Turtle tag is applied below the point where the bands cross. The Turtle tag is equipped with a micro switch and light sensitive sensor.
There is a 2 alarm and a 3 alarm version of the Turtle tag:
- 2 alarm - The alarm of the detection gates sounds (RF or AM) + the alarm of the Turtle tag sounds when it is removed from the packaging.
- 3 alarm - in addition to the above, the alarm of the Turtle tag also sounds when passed through the detection gates.
The Turtle tag is available for AM or RF detection gates. The light sensitivity can be adjusted to the color of the box so that a false alarm is avoided as much as possible. . The diameter is 65mm and the height is 35mm. The decoupling is done via a super magnet (>9000Gs). There are 2 versions available:
- Hand model - this model is for staff moving around the store and can be attached to a belt.
- Table model - this model is for the checkout. It can be fixed to the surface and locked with a key lock.
- Standby time is 3 years
- The CR2450 battery can be replaced
- Alarm volume ~ 95 dB
- The duration of the alarm is 6 min.
- Available for AM (58 kHz) or RF (8.2MHz)
Minimum order quantity is 16 pieces
|Categories||Micro USB kabels|
|Price (excl. tax)||€6.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||€7.26|
|Tax high (21%)||€1.26|
|Minimum order quantity||1|