Parat is a company based in Germany that specializes in producing high-quality storage solutions for tablets, laptops and Chromebooks.
Key points of the Parat PARAPROJECT trolley A32:
- Storage and security for 32 tablets up to 13.3 "in (large) covers
- Intelligent load management and synchronization
- Equipped with USB ports with a load capacity of 2A
- 3 additional power points on top for peripherals
- 2x extra USB type B ports on top
- Rubber anti-slip mat on top
- Actively ventilated cart
- Lockable with a padlock
- Handles for easy moving
- 4 double bearing wheels, 2 of which can be locked
- Metal exterior, plastic handles
- Numbered metal shelves
- Cable management system
The Parat PARAPROJECT A32 trolley for 32 tablets in covers are the ideal way to safely transport tablets between different locations. The trolley is equipped with four ball-bearing swivel wheels, 2 with brakes. The cart is easy to move using the 2 plastic handles on the outside. The outside is made of powder-coated steel.
The doors are also made of steel and can be closed with a padlock. The doors slide fully into the cart when they are open.
The inner side has 2 shelves where 16 tablets can be placed per shelf. In addition, a drawer is available for storing a laptop and / or accessories.
The top has an anti-slip mat and 3 free sockets are available for connecting peripherals such as a beamer. In addition, there are 2 USB type B ports available for connecting a laptop. LED lights indicate the status of each individual tablet.
On the side is a compartment for storing a WiFi point. This is closed by a key lock.
DIMENSIONS AND VERSIONS
The A32 trolley weighs 72kg without tablets and the dimensions are 53.5w x 82d x 93h cm. The trolley is suitable for storing, synchronizing and chargeing 32 tablets in large covers. There are 4 variants available:
- A32 including 32x Lightning charging cables of 1m
- A32 including 32x Micro USB charging cables of 1m
- A32 including 32x Micro USB type C 1m charging cables
- A32 without charging cables (you use the original supplied cables)
The cart is equipped with a power connection on the outside. A 5m long cable is included which can be hung on the outside with a hook. In addition to the power connection, here is the RJ45 network port for synchronization. A fan ensures continuous cooling of the inside of the cart.
|Karren en kasten
|Tablet carts, Parat
|Price (excl. tax)
|Price (incl. tax)
|Tax high (21%)
|Minimum order quantity
|Number of devices
|93 incl. wielen
|2,5b x 34,5d x 27h cm
|Includes cooling fan
|2 year carry-in
|Voor apparaten tot max.
|Yes, with built-in adapter