Parat is a company based in Germany that specializes in producing high-quality storage solutions for tablets, laptops and Chromebooks.
Key points of the Parat PARAPROJECT trolley case N16, i16 and A16:
- Storage and security for 16 tablets in (large) covers
- Intelligent load management and synchronization
- Equipped with USB ports with a load capacity of 2.1A
- Tablets rechargeable with lid closed
- Connection plug outside with cap closed
- Lockable with 2 number combination locks
- Handles for easy lifting
- 4 double bearing wheels, 2 of which can be locked
- 4-piece telescopic handle extendable up to 1m
- Plastic exterior and aluminum frame
- Low weight of only 13 kg
- Lined with foam for optimal protection
The Parat PARAPROJECT i16 trolley cases for 16 iPads in covers are the ideal way to safely transport tablets between different locations. The trolley case is equipped with four ball-bearing castors, 2 with brakes. The suitcase is easy to lift using the 2 metal handles on the outside. The trolley can be moved quickly and easily with the 4-part telescopic handle. The outside is made of 3mm impact resistant plastic.
The lid is equipped with 4 hinges and handles with lock so that it can remain open and equipped with 4 ventilation grids. The case can be closed with the 2 number combination locks.
The inside has a lightweight aluminum frame. The compartments are made of Conpearl Honeycomb material. A material that can withstand wear and is provided with foam for optimal protection of the tablets. There is space on the inside of the lid for storing an Apple Wifi point or Apple TV.
DIMENSIONS AND VERSIONS
The trolley case weighs only 13 kg without tablets and the dimensions are 39.5w x 71d x 53.8h cm. The trolley is suitable for storing and chargeing 16 tablets in large covers. There are 2 variants available:
- i16 for 16 iPad 9.7 "without covers. The compartments have the dimensions 20w x 2.8d x 20h
- i16 for 16 iPad 9.7 "with covers. There is a large compartment.
The case is equipped with a lockable power connection on the outside. On the inside there is a switch panel with a main switch and timer. The power supply is stopped when the timer expires. The surge protection ensures that the power network is not overchargeed when connecting the trolley to the socket.
- i16: the trolley is equipped with the Parat Flex2Connect system with built-in USB ports. Extra short Lightning cables are also included. The original chargers are not necessary in this case. The system can also synchronize the tablets and there is room for a laptop or MacBook.
|Product Type||Karren en kasten|
|Categories||Tablet trolleys, Parat, Parotec|
|Price (excl. tax)||€1,995.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||€2,413.95|
|Tax high (21%)||€418.95|
|Minimum order quantity||1|
|Number of devices||16|
|Height (cm)||53,8 incl. wielen|
|Remarks||Includes 16x extra short MFi Lightning cables|
|Warranty||2 year carry-in|
|Charge possible||Yes, with built-in adapter|