Parat is a company based in Germany and specializes in producing high-quality storage solutions for tablets, laptops and Chromebooks.
Key points of the Parat PARAPROJECT trolley case TC20:
- Storage and security for 20 tablets up to 12.9"
- Intelligent charge management suitable for Android, iPad and Windows
- Equipped with USB A (20x) and USB C (20x) ports with USB-PD charging capacity
- Tablets rechargeable with lid closed li>
- Lockable with 2 number combination locks
- Handles for easy lifting
- 4 double bearing wheels, 2 of which can be locked
- 4 -part telescopic handle extendable to 1m
- Plastic exterior and aluminum frame
- Low weight of only 15 kg
- Lined with foam for optimal protection li>
The Parat PARAPROJECT TC20 trolley case for 20 tablets up to 12.9 inches is the ideal way to safely transport tablets between different locations. The trolley case is equipped with four ball-bearing castors, 2 of which have brakes. The case is easy to lift using the 2 metal handles on the outside. With the 4-part telescopic handle, the trolley can be moved quickly and easily. The outside is made of 3mm impact-resistant plastic.
The lid is equipped with 2 hinges and handles with a lock so that it can remain open and equipped with 4 ventilation grilles. The case can be closed with the help of 2 integrated number combination locks.
The inside has a lightweight aluminum frame. The compartments are made of Conpearl Haat material. A material that can withstand wear and tear and is provided with foam for optimal protection of the tablets.
DIMENSIONS AND VERSIONS
The trolley case weighs only 15 kg without tablets and has the dimensions 72w x 39d x 55h cm. The trolley is suitable for storing and loading 20 tablets in (large) covers. There are 3 variants available in 2 colors (black or white):
- TC20 Charge only for 20 tablets up to 12.9 inches without cover. The compartments have the dimensions 25.5w x 2.8d x 29h cm.
- TC20 Big Cover Charge only for 20 tablets up to 10.5 inches in large covers (Kidscover). There is one large compartment.
The case is equipped with a lockable power connection and switch on the outside. There is an overheating sensor on the inside. The power supply is stopped as soon as the temperature rises too high. The overvoltage protection ensures that the power network is not overloaded when connecting the trolley to the socket.
The trolley is equipped with a charging system with built-in USB A and C ports. The USB C ports are equipped with USB-PD (variable charging power) and the QuickCharge standard. The original chargers are not necessary in this case.
|Karren en kasten
|Tablet trolleys, Parat
|Price (excl. tax)
|Price (incl. tax)
|Tax high (21%)
|Minimum order quantity
|Number of devices
|25,5b x 2,8d x 29h
|Only for tablets up to 12.9 inches
|2 year carry-in
|15 kg / 13,45 kg
|Voor apparaten tot max.
|Black or white
|Yes, with built-in adapter