The Sediso Smart Tag series is unique in its kind and consists of a series of tags that are additionally protected in addition to the usual RF and AM security. Standard tags can easily be opened in the store by professional thieves with a magnet. The Smart Tag alarm goes off immediately when disconnected and can only be turned off with a special infrared remote control.
The Bee-p Smart Tag is the ideal security solution for expensive products such as handbags, shoes and clothing. In fact all products through which a cable can be passed. No matter which product you want to protect, we have a solution for almost everything.
- Electronic protection of expensive products
- Cheap and easy installation
- Alarm goes off when the cable is cut
- Alarm goes off through the detection gates (8.2 Mhz + 58 Khz)
- Alarm goes off as soon as a (strong) magnet is used to unlock the cable
- The alarm box is provided with 95 db alarm volume
- The Bee-p is available with 17 cm (standard) to 200 cm cable (custom-made)
- The Bee-p Smart Tag is equipped with a replaceable cable
- The Bee-p Smart Tag is equipped with a replaceable battery
- The Bee-p is equipped with a recoiler with alarm function
- Control via infrared remote control
- NL manual
The unique Sediso Smart Tag Bee-p multi alarm tag has been specifically developed for protecting expensive goods such as jackets, bags, suitcases, bicycles and other luxury goods < span> against theft. The alarm cable is wrapped around the product or passed through an opening. The product will not be damaged. The tag is equipped with a 4-way alarm system:
- Cable protection: as soon as the cable of the tag or recoiler is cut, the 95 dB alarm is triggered.
- Cable unlocking protection: as soon as the cable or recoiler is disconnected by means of a standard magnet, the alarm will go off. This can only be turned off by using the infrared + magnet remote control.
- Location protection by means of a recoiler with alarm; if it is removed from its place, the alarm will go off.
- Detection port security: the tag is equipped with AM + RF ( 8.2 Mhz + 58 Khz) security
The Sediso Smart Tag Bee-p tag with location function comes with a recoiler with alarm so that the product is protected on the spot itself and not included can become. The wire of the recoiler is 130 cm long and is connected to the Bee-p tag. The recoiler is glued and / or screwed on. As soon as the cable is cut, the recoiler is removed from its place or the wire is disconnected by means of a "normal" magnet, the alarm will sound.
The Sediso Smart Tag Bee-p multi alarm tag measures 9.0 x 4.0 x 2.0 / 3.3 cm and is standard equipped with a 17 cm long wire. Optionally 150 cm wire is available and from 1000 pieces the length of the wire can be cut to a maximum of 200 cm.
If the cable is cut or damaged, it is easy to replace and the tag itself does not need to be replaced. A short cable can also easily be replaced by a longer one or vice versa.
The recoiler is 4.5 x 4.5 x 2.4 cm and has a wire with a length of 130 cm. The recoiler comes with a thread stopper to prevent tension on the tag.
The Bee-p tag's CR1632 button cell battery is easy to replace. This can only be taken out if the cable has been disconnected. The standby time is approximately 2 years. As soon as the battery needs to be replaced, the tag gives both light and sound warnings.
- Smart Tag Bee-p multi alarm tag
- Recoiler with alarm function
- 17 cm cable (customization possible up to 200 cm)
- Magical + IR release (EAS051R)
|Categories||Alarm Box, Multi alarm tags, Exhibition product security, Sediso universal security|
|Price (excl. tax)||€9.95|
|Price (incl. tax)||€12.04|
|Tax high (21%)||€2.09|
|Minimum order quantity||1|