The Bee-p tag is the ideal security solution for expensive products such as handbags, shoes and clothing. In fact all products through which a cable can be passed. No matter which product you want to protect, we have a solution for almost everything.
- Electronic protection of expensive products
- Cheap and easy installation
- Alarm goes off when the cable is cut
- Alarm goes off through the detection gates (8.2 Mhz + 58 Khz)
- The Bee-p is standard available with 17 cm or 150 cm cable
- The Bee-p Smart Tag is equipped with a replaceable cable
- The Bee-p Smart Tag is equipped with a replaceable battery
- NL manual
The Sediso tag Bee-p multi alarm tag has been specifically developed to protect expensive goods such as jackets, bags, suitcases, bicycles and other luxury goods against theft. The alarm cable is wrapped around the product or passed through an opening. The product will not be damaged. The tag is equipped with a 2-way alarm system:
- Cable protection: as soon as the cable is cut, the 95 dB alarm goes off.
- Detection port security: the tag is equipped with AM + RF ( 8.2 Mhz + 58 Khz) security
The Sediso tag Bee-p multi alarm tag measures 9.0 x 4.0 x 2.0 / 3.3 cm and is standard equipped with a 17 cm long wire. Optionally 150 cm wire is available and from 1000 pieces the length of the wire can be cut to a maximum of 200 cm
If the cable is cut or damaged, it is easy to replace and the tag itself does not need to be replaced. A short cable can also easily be replaced by a longer one or vice versa.
The Bee-p tag's CR1632 button cell battery is easy to replace. This can only be taken out if the cable has been disconnected. The standby time is approximately 2 years. As soon as the battery needs to be replaced, the tag gives both light and sound warnings.
- Bee-p multi alarm tag
- Cable of 17 cm or 150 cm