The Sediso Virtual Reality Headset (VR glasses) security with alarm set consists of an alarm controller, remote control and 2 cables of your choice to protect two VR glasses that are together.
The round alarm controller has one port for attaching an alarm cable. The alarm controller is glued on or against a surface with the supplied double-sided tape. The alarm controller for the VR glasses is equipped with a sensor and the alarm goes off as soon as it is removed from its place. The battery in the alarm controller ensures that the VR glasses remain protected even if the power goes out. The standby time is several weeks.
The alarm is activated by the supplied remote control, which also allows the alarm to be turned off when it has gone off.
Different types of alarm cables are available depending on how the VR glasses can be secured:
- alarm cable with sensor and Micro USB port if the VR glasses are equipped with a Micro USB input (150 cm length)
- alarm cable with sensor and Micro USB type C port if the VR glasses are equipped with a Micro USB type C input (150 cm length)
- alarm cable with 2 sensors for securing the VR glasses and the smartphone (1m length stretched to 220 cm)
- alarm cable with magnifying glass sensor if only the VR Glasses need to be secured (1m length to 220 cm stretched)
The alarm will sound when:
- a sensor or Micro USB connection loses contact with the VR glasses
- the cable is cut
- the contact with the alarm controller is lost
Of course it is possible to disconnect the cable to take the VR set with you. You use the remote control to silence the alarm.
|Price (excl. tax)
|Price (incl. tax)
|Tax high (21%)
|Minimum order quantity
|Suitable for securing 2 VR headsets
|2 year carry-in
|Fixation product on display
|Yes + alarm