Zioxi is a company specialized in storage, charging, synchronization and security solutions for smartphones, laptops and tablets in schools, libraries, offices and clinics. The Zioxi products are made in England and meet the highest quality requirements.
Almost everyone has a smartphone these days. In a number of environments it is not desirable for smartphones to ring and/or for conversations to take place or for work to be done on the telephone. Think of libraries, hospitals and schools, but also in certain business environments with confidential information.
Zioxi has the solution in the form of the 1:1 smartphone charging locker 10. The Zioxi 1:1 smartphone charging locker 10 is a cabinet with 10 individually lockable compartments. The compartments measure 20.5d x 13.5 x 5h cm and are suitable for almost all smartphones up to 7 inches, including a protective cover. In addition, it is possible to install a USB type A or C charger and to order charging cables. This means that the smartphones are ready for use again after a few hours. Suitable for placing on a desk or cupboard or for hanging on a wall.
The Zioxi VOLT 1:1 smartphone charge locker has 10 compartments, each of which can be closed individually. The smartphone locker comes standard with Zioxi OnView and RFID locks.
The lockers can be managed remotely with OnView web control. A license for the first year is included in the price. After that, an annual license costs 325 Euro excl. VAT/yr. Learn more about onView webcontrol.
The Zioxi VOLT 1:1 smartphone RFID charge locker has a compartment that is equipped with USB-C (12W) or USB-A ports. Optionally, the charging cables for the smartphones can be ordered. For the USB C variant, these are USB C to USB C cables and the USB A variant are 3-in-1 cables with a USB C + Lightning + Micro USB connection. Only one power cable runs to the locker.
DIMENSIONS AND EQUIPMENT
The 10 compartments measure 20.5d x 13.5 x 5h cm. This is sufficient for almost all smartphones up to 7" including cover. The cabinet itself is 25d x 38w x 72 cm.
The cabinet is made of MDF with melamine coating (synthetic resin) and the doors and front of double aluminium.The cabinet is light gray and the front is finished in dark gray.
The cabinet is suitable for placing on a table or desk, but can also be hung on a wall.An slanted top is optional possible to prevent users from leaving things on top of the locker.
Note: when measuring the device, the adapter or USB cable must be included for charging in the maximum dimensions of the compartment !
5 years warranty on construction and 2 years on electrical parts.
- Access Control - support available for most RFID cards and fobs including MiFare, HID and Legic using ISO 14443 or ISO 15693 standards. Confirm required RFID standard when ordering.
- User management - users can be provisioned via bulk upload, integration with third-party systems and individual user editing facilities.
- Locker Modes - a choice of easily configured locker modes, including Lending (for self-service device), Private (dedicated to an individual), or Public (for use by multiple users). In all modes, users can be given other self-service options such as finding and reserving a locker or device, ending their locker use, and being alerted to issues such as leaving their locker open or their allotted time.
- Audit Trail - a filterable and searchable log of user activity by locker or locker tower; by room, floor & building location; by activity type (e.g. open, close, continue or exit usage) and per user.
- Remote control – the web portal and app allow management users to control one, selected or all lockers per locker tower or bank, room, floor, building or even entire organization. The controls include the ability to open doors; delete and assign users; set curfews, quarantine and decommission lockers, and customize locker operating modes and settings.
- Green Charge – onView's integration with data from national electricity grids in most European countries enables the system to advise on the optimal low-carbon charging times for mobile devices and action charging using a configurable set of rules.
- Custom Rules – allow users (and zioxi- employees if you want our help) to set up alerts and rule-driven actions to facilitate locker management, including notifications for any locker status (e.g., violated, available, out of service); locker occupied, unusually used, returned, or door left open; power failure and much more.
- Reporting tools - provide comprehensive live and historical information on locker usage by user and by hour or day, as well as power consumption, temperature, events, locker settings, location by map view and much more. li>
Learn more about Onview on Zioxi's website.
|Product Type||Karren en kasten|
|Categories||Smarthone cabinets and lockers, Zioxi smartphone locker|
|Price (excl. tax)||€4,195.00|
|Price (incl. tax)||€5,075.95|
|Tax high (21%)||€880.95|
|Minimum order quantity||1|
|Number of devices||10|
|Afmetingen vak||20,5d x 13,5 x 5h cm|
|Warranty||2 year carry-in|
|Voor apparaten tot max.||7 inch|
|Charge possible||Yes, with built-in adapter|