The Sediso Smart Tag series is unique in its kind and consists of a series of tags that are additionally protected in addition to the usual RF and AM security. Standard tags can easily be opened in the store by professional thieves with a magnet. The Smart Tag alarm goes off immediately when disconnected and can only be turned off with a special infrared remote control.
The Bee-p Smart Tag is the ideal security solution for expensive products such as handbags, shoes and clothing. In fact all products through which a cable can be passed. No matter which product you want to protect, we have a solution for almost everything.
- Electronic protection of expensive products
- Cheap and easy installation
- Alarm goes off when the cable is cut
- Alarm goes off through the detection gates (8.2 Mhz + 58 Khz)
- Alarm goes off as soon as a (strong) magnet is used to unlock the cable
- The alarm box is provided with 95 db alarm volume
- The Bee-p is available with 17 cm or 150 cm cable
- The Bee-p Smart Tag is equipped with a replaceable cable
- The Bee-p Smart Tag is equipped with a replaceable battery
- Control via infrared remote control
- NL manual
The unique Sediso Smart Tag Bee-p multi alarm tag has been specifically developed for protecting expensive goods such as jackets, bags, suitcases, bicycles and other luxury goods < span> against theft. The alarm cable is wrapped around the product or passed through an opening. The product will not be damaged. The tag is equipped with a 3-way alarm system:
- Cable protection: as soon as the cable is cut, the 95 dB alarm goes off.
- Cable unlocking protection: as soon as the cable is disconnected by means of a standard magnet, the alarm will go off. This can only be turned off by using the infrared + magnet remote control.
- Detection port security: the tag is equipped with AM + RF ( 8.2 Mhz + 58 Khz) security
The Sediso Bee-p Smart Tag multi alarm tag measures 9.0 x 4.0 x 2.0 / 3.3 cm and is standard equipped with a 17 cm long wire. Optionally 150 cm wire is available and from 1000 pieces the length of the wire can be cut to a maximum of 200 cm
If the cable is cut or damaged, it is easy to replace and the tag itself does not need to be replaced. A short cable can also easily be replaced by a longer one or vice versa.
The CR1632 button cell battery of the Bee-p Samrt Tag is easy to replace. This can only be taken out if the cable has been disconnected. The standby time is approximately 2 years. As soon as the battery needs to be replaced, the tag gives both light and sound warnings.
- Smart Tag Bee-p multi alarm tag
- Cable of 17 cm or 150 cm (customization possible up to 200 cm)
- Magical + IR unlocker